- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- 1 Law, Politics, and Society in Europe
- 2 European Integration and the Legal System
- 3 The European Court of Justice and the Evolution of EU Law
- 4 Legitimate Diversity: The New Challenge of European Integration
- 5 New Modes of Governance in Europe: Increasing Political Capacity and Policy Effectiveness?
- 6 The Reform of Treaty Revision Procedures: The European Convention on the Future of Europe
- 7 The Evolution of Europe's Transnational Political Parties in the Era of European Citizenship
- 8 Tackling Social Exclusion through OMC: Reshaping the Boundaries of European Governance
- 9 Guarding the Treaty: The Compliance Strategies of the European Commission
- 10 The EU Rights Revolution: Adversarial Legalism and European Integration
- 11 Europe's No Fly Zone? Rights, Obligations, and Liberalization in Practice
- 12 Towards a Federal Europe? The Euro and Institutional Change in Historical Perspective
- 13 European Enlargement and Institutional Hypocrisy
- 14 EU Immigration Policy: From Intergovernmentalism to Reluctant Harmonization
- 15 Researching the European Union: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches
- 16 Web‐Teaching the EU: Online Sources and Online Courses
- The State of the European Union, 6
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.