- Title Pages
- <i>List of Figures</i>
- <i>List of Tables</i>
- 1 Mafias and the State
- 2 <i>Yakuza</i> Evolution
- 3 The Modern <i>Yakuza</i>: Structure and Organisation
- 4 <i>Shinogi</i>—Sources of Income
- 5 <i>Bōtaihō</i>: Organised Crime Countermeasures—Japanese Style
- 6 Heisei <i>Yakuza</i>—Burst Bubble and <i>Bōtaihō</i>
- 7 <i>Yakuza</i>, Law and the State
- Appendix A—Designated Bōroyokudan Groups
- Appendix B—Yamaguchi‐gumi top executives post Takumi
- Appendix C—Main Syndicate <i>Sakazuki</i> Relations
- Appendix D—Chronology of significant <i>Yakuza</i> events
- Appendix E—<i>Bōtaihō</i> injunctions by group 2000
- Appendix F—<i>Bōryokudan</i>‐related discussions (Police and Centres) 1998
- The Japanese Mafia
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.