- Title Pages
- 1 Forms of International Administration
- Part I International Administration in Practice
- 2 Public Order and Internal Security
- 3 Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons
- 4 Civil Administration
- 5 Political Institution-Building
- 6 Economic Reconstruction and Development
- Part II Critical Issues for International Administration
- 7 Planning Operations
- 8 The Exercise of Executive Authority
- 9 Accountability
- 10 Exit Strategies
- 11 Enhancing Effectiveness
- Annex: Interviews Conducted<sup>*</sup>
- International Governance of War-Torn Territories
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.