- Title Pages
- Chapter Outline
- 1 Colonies and Occupied Territories: Transitional Administration Through the Twentieth Century
- 2 Power and Change: The Evolution of United Nations Complex Peace Operations
- 3 Peace and Security: The Use of Force to Maintain Law and Order
- 4 Consultation and Accountability: Building Democracy Through Benevolent Autocracy
- 5 Justice and Reconciliation: The Rule of Law in Post-Conflict Territories
- 6 Relief and Reconstruction: The Politics of Humanitarian and Development Assistance
- 7 Elections and Exit Strategies: No Exit Without a Strategy, or No Strategy Without an Exit?
- 8 ‘You, the People’: The Future of State-Building
- You, The People: The United Nations, Transitional Administration, and State-Building
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.