- Title Pages
- LIST OF FIGURES AND TABLE
- I The Orthodox Johannophobia Theory
- 1 The Making of a Consensus
- 2 The State of the Question and Plan of this Book
- 3 John among the Orthodox, <i>c</i>. AD 170–200
- 4 Gaius of Rome and the Johannine Controversy
- 5 John and ‘the Gnostics’
- 6 John among the Orthodox, 150–<i>c</i>.170
- 7 John among the Orthodox, before <i>c</i>.150
- 8 The Evidence for a Johannine Corpus
- INDEX OF ANCIENT TEXTS
- INDEX OF MODERN AUTHORS
- SUBJECT INDEX
- The Johannine Corpus in the Early Church
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.