- Title Pages
- <i>List of Figures</i>
- <i>List of Tables</i>
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Overview: Causes, Costs, and Prediction
- 3 Sunspot-Based Models
- 4 Fundamentals-Based Models
- 5 Reconciling the Two Views
- 6 Crisis Costs and Incentives to Repay Sovereign Debt
- 7 Spotting Financial Crises
- 8 Overview: Dealing with Crises
- 9 Sovereign Debt Workouts
- 10 Open Issues
- 11 The ‘Original Sin’ Problem
- 12 Next Steps in the Debate
- Appendix A Solution to the First-Order Differential Equation
- Appendix B Conditional Distributions
- Private Sector Involvement and International Financial Crises
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.