- Title Pages
- <b>Analytic Table Of Contents</b>
- <b>Prelude: The New Philosophy of Vision</b>
- 1 The Sensory Classification Thesis
- 2 Sensory Classification: The View from Psychology
- 3 Sensory Concepts
- 4 The Sensory Ordering Thesis
- 5 The Sources of Sensory Similarity
- 6 Perceptual Specialization and the Definition of Colour
- 7 The Disunity of Colour
- 8 Pluralistic Realism
- 9 Sensing and Doing
- 10 Sense Experience
- 11 The Semantic Theory of Colour Experience<sup>1</sup>
- 12 Visual Objects
- 13 Visual Reference
- <b>List of Definitions and Named Theses</b>
- Literature Consulted
- Seeing, Doing, and Knowing
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.