- Title Pages
- About the International Union for the Scientific Study of Population Problems
- List of Contributors
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- Editor's Introduction
- Overview of Network Survey Designs
- 1 Network Data Collection and its Relevance for the Analysis of STDs: The NHSLS and CHSLS
- 2 The Thailand and Ugandan Sexual Network Studies
- 3 Sexual Networks and HIV in Four African Populations: The Use of Standardized Behavioral Survey with Biological Markers
- 4 Network Dynamism: History and Lessons of the Colorado Springs Study
- 5 The Urban and Rural Networks Project: Atlanta and Flagstaff
- 6 The Seattle “Sexual Mixing,” “Sexual Networks,” and “Sexual Partnership Types” Studies
- 7 The Collection and Analysis of Social Network Data in Nang Rong, Thailand
- 8 Social and Sexual Networks: The National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health
- Publications from Data Sets Reviewed in This Volume
- Network Epidemiology
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.