- Title Pages
- 1 What are the Options?
- 2 Contributory Reasons
- 3 Beyond Favouring
- 4 Dropping the Catch
- 5 Holism and its Consequences
- 6 Can Holism be True?
- 7 Competing Pictures
- 8 Knowing Reasons
- 9 Intrinsic and Extrinsic Value
- 10 Are there Organic Unities?
- 11 Rationality, Value, and Meaning
- 12 Principles of Rational Valuing
- Ethics Without Principles
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.