- Title Pages
- 1 Language and Context
- 2 Thought and Context
- 3 A Multiple-Proposition Approach
- 4 Demonstratives, Pure Indexicals, and Essential Indexicals
- 5 The First-Person Pronoun
- 6 Perspectival Thoughts and Psychological Explanation
- 7 Empathy, Imagination, and Reports
- 8 Anaphora, Logophoricity, and Quasi-Indexicality
- 9 Quasi-Indexicality and Puzzling Reports
- Index of Names
- Index of Subjects
- Reflecting the Mind
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.