- Title Pages
- Letter of Transmission to Romano Prodi, President of the European Commission
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Boxes
- Composition of the Group
- 1 Overview
- 2 A conceptual framework
- 3 Policy implementation
- 4 Economic performance: Growth, stability, and cohesion
- 5 Economic trade-offs
- 6 Economic governance in the European Union
- 7 Is the European model sustainable?
- 8 Making a bigger Europe work
- 9 Europe and the world
- 10 Principles
- 11 Policies for promoting growth
- 12 Modes of delivery: Governance methods and the budget
- An Agenda for a Growing Europe
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.