- Title Pages
- LIST OF CONTRIBUTORS
- Chapter 1 Unemployment, Marginalization Risks, and Welfare Policy
- Chapter 2 Unemployment, Poverty, and Social Isolation: An Assessment of the Current State of Social Exclusion Theory
- Chapter 3 Psychology of Unemployment and Social Exclusion: Youth Unemployment and the Risk of Social Exclusion
- Chapter 4 Gender Differences in Employment Commitment among Unemployed Youth
- Chapter 5 What Difference does a Job Make? The Income Consequences of Joblessness in Europe
- Chapter 6 Skills and Unemployment
- Chapter 7 Economic Redundancy: The Paradoxes of Exemplary Protection
- Chapter 8 The Development of Workfare within Social Activation Policies
- Chapter 9 The Experience of Activation Policies
- Chapter 10 Policy Responses to Marginalization: The Changing Role of the EU
- NAME INDEX
- SUBJECT INDEX
- Resisting Marginalization
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.