- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 International Capital Flows in the Previous Era of Globalization: An Overview and Outline of the Book and its Objectives
- 2 The London Market for Sovereign Debt, 1870–1913 versus Today's Markets
- 3 The Determinants of the Cost of Capital: Case Study Evidence
- 4 News and Sharp Changes in Bond Spreads
- 5 Spreads, News, and Macroeconomics: A Multivariate Regression Analysis
- 6 Co-movement of Spreads: Fundamentals or Investor Behavior?
- 7 Sovereign Defaults and the Corporation of Foreign Bondholders
- 8 A Few Lessons for the Future
- APPENDIX 1 BONDS USED IN COMPUTATION OF HISTORICAL SPREADS
- APPENDIX 2 MACROECONOMIC DATA SOURCES
- Emerging Markets and Financial Globalization
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.