- Title Pages
- 1 <b>The Main Sources and Their Authors: The Relevant Works of John Rufus and Zachariah Rhetor</b>
- 2 <b>The Life and Career of Peter the Iberian</b>
- 3 <b>Asceticism as Locus of Authority: The Case of Peter the Iberian</b>
- 4 <b>Weaving the Crown of Pilgrimage: The Spiritual and Polemical Dimensions of Pilgrimage and the Holy Places from an Anti‐Chalcedonian Perspective</b>
- 5 <b>The Sign of Perfection: The Anti‐Chalcedonian Ascetic as Bearer of the Cross</b>
- <b>Appendix</b> <b>Chronology of People, Events, and Circumstances Mentioned</b>
- GENERAL INDEX
- Index of Holy Scriptures
- Asceticism and Christological Controversy in Fifth-Century Palestine
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.