- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Coherence, Truth, and Testimony
- 3 C. I. Lewis's Radical Justification of Memory
- 4 Laurence BonJour's Radical Justification of Belief
- 5 C. A. J. Coady's Radical Justification of Natural Testimony
- 6 Making the Question Precise
- 7 A Negative Answer
- 8 How not to Regain the Truth Connection: A Reply to Bovens and Hartmann
- 9 Other Coherence Theories
- 10 Pragmatism, Doubt, and the Role of Incoherence
- Appendix A Counter-example to the Doxastic Extension Principle
- Appendix B Proof of the Impossibility Theorem
- Appendix C Proofs of Observations
- Against Coherence
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.