- Title Pages
- THE INITATIVE FOR POLICY DIALOGUE SERIES
- 1 Introducing the Key Questions
- 2 Objectives
- 3 Three Perspectives on Policy
- 4 Is Macroeconomics Different in Developing Countries?
- 5 Policy Instruments from Three Perspectives: Fiscal and Monetary Policy
- 6 Open Economy Complications
- 7 Exchange Rate Management and Micro Tools for Macro-Management
- 8 Policy Frameworks
- 9 Formal Approaches
- 10 Capital Market Liberalization: The Arguments For and Against
- 11 A Formal Approach: Capital Market Failures
- 12 Interventions in Capital Markets
- 13 Capital Market Liberalization: Summary and Remaining Debates
- 14 Stabilization, Liberalization, and Growth
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.