- Title Pages
- 1 Getting Started
- 2 Conditionals
- 3 Experimental Approaches to the Study of Conditional Reasoning
- 4 Logic and Conditional Reasoning
- 5 Syntactics, Semantics, Thematics, and Pragmatics in Conditional Reasoning
- 6 Rule Checking
- 7 Counterfactual Thinking 1
- 8 Counterfactual Thinking 2
- 9 Conditional Reasoning as Probabilistic Reasoning
- 10 The Probability of the Conditional and the Conditional Probability
- 11 Individual Differences
- 12 Theoretical Accounts of Conditional Reasoning
- 13 More Theoretical Accounts
- 14 Final Comments
- Appendix A A Note on Notation
- Appendix B Binary Variables, Combinations, and Functions
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.