- Title Pages
- 1 Young Citizens and the Changing Face of Civic Information
- 2 Two Paradigms of Civic Information
- 3 Civic Organizations in the New Media Environment
- 4 Civic Organizations’ Communications on the Web
- 5 Civic Organizations’ Communications Through Facebook
- 6 Conclusion
- Appendix A: Website Selection Process
- Appendix B: List of Organizations in Website Study (Chapter 4)
- Appendix C: Coding Details for Website Study (Chapter 4)
- Appendix D: Process for Identification of Facebook Pages (Chapter 5)
- Appendix E: List of Organizations in Facebook Study (Chapter 5)
- Appendix F: Process for Collecting Facebook Status Updates (Chapter 5)
- Appendix G: Facebook Coding Process (Chapter 5)
- Appendix H: Complying with Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
- The Civic Organization and the Digital Citizen
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.