- Title Pages
- About the Contributors
- Chapter 1 Making Feminist Sense of the Global Financial Crisis
- Chapter 2 “Lehman Brothers and Sisters”
- Chapter 3 The Global Financial Crisis’s Silver Bullet
- Chapter 4 Finance, Financialization, and the Production of Gender
- Chapter 5 Broken Britain
- Chapter 6 Constitutionalizing Austerity, Disciplining the Household
- Chapter 7 Whose Crisis? Whose Recovery? Lessons Learned (and Not) from the Asian crisis
- Chapter 8 “To Double Oppression, Double Rebellion”
- Chapter 9 Exploits and Exploitations
- Chapter 10 We, Neoliberals
- Chapter 11 Gender, Finance, and Embodiments of Crisis
- Chapter 12 Global Raciality of Capitalism and “Primitive” Accumulation
- Chapter 13 Toward a Queer Political Economy of Crisis
- Chapter 14 Self-Reproducing Movements and the Enduring Challenge of Materialist Feminism
- Scandalous Economics
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.