- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Musical Examples
- A List of <i>Passing Show</i> Personages
- About the Companion Website
- 1 A Twelve-Hour Show Squeezed into Three
- 2 A Matchless Mélange of Mirth and Melody
- 3 The Hebrew Messenger Boy and the Thespian
- 4 A Downpour of Talent, A Niagara of Beauty
- 5 The Mastodon of Musical Extravaganza
- 6 A Sure Cure for the Blues
- 7 A Carnival of Travesty
- 8 America’s Foremost Musical Institution
- 9 As New, Bright, and Welcome as the Morning Sun
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
The Passing Show of 1915 By Harold Atteridge
- The Shuberts and Their Passing Shows
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.