- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Tables
- 1 The Biomedical Promise of Biomarkers
- 2 Bioprediction of Brain Disorder
- Part I Reorientation of the Concept of Disorder
- 3 “There Is More Light Here”
- 4 The Probability Dysfunction
- 5 The Practical Ethics of Predictive Markers in Diagnosis
- Part II Bioprediction and Moral Responsibility
- 6 Enhanced Responsibility
- 7 Reduced Responsibility
- Part III Bioprediction and Society
- 8 Bioprediction and Priority
- Appendix I A Brief Note on Genetic versus Non-Genetic Biomarkers
- Appendix II Seizure Prediction
- Appendix III The Case of Stefania Albertani
- The Neuroethics of Biomarkers
Matthew L. Baum
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.