- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- List of Abbreviations
- Note on Sources
- 1 Reconciling Cultural Difference in the Study of Marital Rape
- 2 An Overview of Marital Rape Research in the United States
- 3 Cross-Cultural Studies of Gender-Based Violence
- 4 Modern Marriage, Masculinity, and Intimate Partner Violence in Nigeria
- 5 Marital Sexual Violence, Structural Vulnerability, and Misplaced Responsibility in Northern Việt Nam
- 6 Normalizing Suffering, Robadas, Coercive Power, and Marital Unions Among Ladinas in Eastern Guatemala
- 7 Marital Rape and the Law
- 8 Marital Sexual Violence in Turkey
- 9 Rape and the Continuum of Sexual Abuse in Intimate Relationships
- 10 Sexual Murder of Women Intimate Partners in Great Britain
- 11 A Feminist Public Health Approach to Marital Rape
- 12 Marital Rape Laws Globally
- 13 Human Rights Meets Intimate Partner Sexual Violence
- Legal References
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.