- Title Pages
- Note on Sources
- List of Illustrations
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Corporation as an Atrocity Contributor
- 3 The Corporation as a Subject of International Law
- 4 Modes of Criminal Liability under International Law
- 5 Case Studies
- 6 Prosecuting Corporations for Genocide
- 7 Arguments Against Prosecuting Corporations for Genocide
- 8 Conclusion
- Appendix 1 Arrest Warrant for President al-Bashir on Charges of Genocide
- Appendix 2 Unclassified List of German Corporations Implicated in Developing Iraq’s Chemical Weapons Program
- Appendix 3 U.S. Department of Justice Instructions for Prosecution Corporations
- Appendix 4 Corporate Criminal Liability under Canadian Law
- About the Author
- Prosecuting Corporations for Genocide
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.