- Title Pages
- 1 There Is No Campus Hookup Culture; There Are Four
- 2 There Is No Catholic Campus Culture; There are Three
- 3 Made to Love, Not to Hook Up
- 4 The Evangelical Catholicism of Very Catholic Campuses
- 5 Can Very Catholic Campuses Change Hookup Culture?
- 6 Mostly Catholic Campuses Hooking Up the Most
- 7 “Nice” Catholics, “Safe” Hookups
- 8 Follow the Students’ Lead
- 9 Hooking Up for a Few, Relationships for a Few, and Nothing for the Rest
- 10 Catholicism
- 11 Supporting Students
- Methodology Appendix
- Faith with Benefits
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.