- Title Pages
- 1 Confucian Education during the Twentieth Century
- 2 The New Institutionalization of Confucian Education
- 3 A Modern Anti-Intellectualism
- Part II Anshen Liming (<span xml:lang="zho">安身立命</span>): The Religious Dimension of Confucianism
- 4 “The Varieties of Religious Experience”
- 5 Questioning Modern Categories
- 6 The Quest for a Recognition of Confucian Religion
- Part III Lijiao (<span xml:lang="zho">禮教</span>): Between Rites and Politics
- 7 The Confucius Cult: Historical Retrospective
- 8 Qufu, 2007
- 9 The Use and Abuse of Confucius
- 10 Between Religious Ritual and Political Ceremonial
- The Sage and the People
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.