- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Table
- Note to the Reader on Terminology and Transcription
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Ideologies of Linguistic Authority
- 3 Reframing Linguistic Authority in Spain and Catalonia
- 4 “Deeds not Words”
- 5 Linguistic Cosmopolitanism in the Celebration of Locality
- 6 “Singular and Universal”
- 7 Back to the Future
- 8 Is the Personal Political? Linguistic Itineraries Across Time
- 9 Conclusion
- References Cited
- Singular and Plural
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.