- Title Pages
- 1 Compositional Textbooks
- 2 Who Was Plutarch?
- 3 Parallel Pericopes in Plutarch’s <i>Lives</i>
- 4 Parallel Pericopes in the Canonical Gospels
- 5 Synthetic Chronological Placement in the Gospels
- Appendix 1 Thirty-Six Pericopes Appearing Two or More Times in the Nine <i>Lives</i> of Plutarch Examined
- Appendix 2 Nineteen Pericopes Appearing Two or More Times in the Canonical Gospels Examined
- Appendix 3 Which Women Were Present at the Cross, Burial, and Empty Tomb?
- Appendix 4 Biosketches of the Main Characters in Plutarch’s <i>Lives</i>
- General Index
- Modern Names Index
- Ancient Sources Index
- Scripture Index
- Why Are There Differences in the Gospels?
Michael R. Licona
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.