- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Equilibrium models and explanation
- Chapter 2 Equilibrium attainment vs. equilibrium necessities
- Chapter 3 Does general equilibrium attainment imply universal maximization?
- Chapter 4 Time and knowledge matters for general equilibrium attainment
- Chapter 5 Equilibrium concepts and critiques
- Chapter 6 Recognizing knowledge and learning in equilibrium models
- Chapter 7 Limits of equilibrium methodology
- Chapter 8 Equilibrium models vs. realistic understanding
- Chapter 9 Macroeconomic equilibrium model building and the stability problem
- Chapter 10 Equilibrium models intended to overcome limits
- Chapter 11 Equilibrium models vs. evolutionary economic models
- Chapter 12 Equilibrium models vs. complexity economics
- Chapter 13 Building models of price dynamics
- Chapter 14 Building models of non-clearing markets
- Chapter 15 Building models of learning and the equilibrium process
- Names Index
- Subject Index
- Equilibrium Models in Economics
Lawrence A. Boland
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.