- Title Pages
- List of Abbreviations
- Part I The Strategic Triangle and US Defense Technology Transfers to the Prc during the Cold War
- 1 From the Korean War to Normalization
- 2 US-China Military Cooperation in the Last Decade of the Cold War
- Part II The Legacy of Tiananmen: Technology Controls in the Post–Cold War Era
- 3 The Rise of China and the Collapse of COCOM
- 4 Key Actors and Coalitions in the 1990s
- 5 Supercomputers, Telecommunications Equipment, and China’s Military Modernization
- 6 Chinagate, the Cox Report, and Communications Satellites
- Part III China’s Military Buildup and US Strategic Trade Controls in the Twenty-First Century
- 7 China’s Military Modernization and Foreign Defense Technology Acquisition
- 8 The People’s Liberation Army and Dual-Use Information and Communications Technologies
- 9 Communications Satellites and the China Quagmire
- 10 The China Rule and the China “Threat”
- Trading with the Enemy
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.