- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- 1 Clergy as Public Actors
- 2 The Social Characteristics of Clergy and the Churches They Serve
- 3 The Theological Orientations of American Protestant Clergy
- 4 The Social Theologies of American Protestant Clergy
- 5 The Positions of Clergy on Contemporary Issues of Public Life
- 6 The Political Norms and Psychological Resources of Clergy
- 7 The Political Activities of Clergy within Congregational Life
- 8 The Political Activism of Clergy
- Appendix A Number of Respondents and Response Rate by Denomination over Time
- Appendix B Validating the Representativeness of the 2009 Cooperative Clergy Survey
- Pastors and Public Life
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.