- Title Pages
- Abbreviations and Conventions
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Multiple Exponence in Linguistic Theory
- 3 Frequently Found Types of Multiple Exponence
- 4 Psycholinguistic Approaches
- 5 Origins of Type 1 (Periodic) Multiple Exponence
- 6 Origins of Types 2–4
- 7 Analysis of Multiple Exponence
- 8 Explanations
- Appendix A
- Appendix B Examples of ME in Nakh-Daghestanian Languages Involving the Formants of the Plural and the Plural Oblique
- Index of Authors
- Index of Languages
- Index of Subjects
- Multiple Exponence
Alice C. Harris
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.