- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- List of Illustrations
- Notes on Sources, Translations, and Illustrations
- List of Abbreviations
- One Ciborium or Canopy? Textual Evidence on Canopies in the Byzantine Church
- Two Canopies in the Byzantine Church
- Three Place-Making
- Four The Micro-Architectural Framing of Sacred Space
- Five Nested in Its Own Shape
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.