- Title Pages
- 1 Extraordinary Tribunals in Modern Egypt
- 2 Whitewashing a Coup
- 3 The Revolution’s Court
- 4 Who Was Responsible for the 1948 Debacle?
- 5 Rhetoric and Historical Polemics
- 6 The Advent of the People’s Court
- 7 Officers–Brothers Relations
- 8 The Trial of the <i>Murshid</i>
- 9 Trapped between Two Revolutions
- Appendix I Decree on the Crime of Treason—Law No. 344 of 1952
- Appendix II Decree on the Establishment of the Revolution’s Court (1953)
- Appendix III Decree on the Establishment of the People’s Court (1954)
- Revolutionary Justice
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.