- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- Alphabetical List of Songs
- About the Companion Website
- 1 Autism and Music Education
- 2 Planning for Instruction
- 3 Songs and Singing
- 4 Listening to Music
- 5 Moving
- 6 Playing Musical Instruments
- 7 Musical Narratives
- Appendix Forms to Aid the Development of Student Profiles
- Bibliography of Suggested Resources
- Music Education for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.