- Title Pages
- About The Artists
- Section One Citizen Democracy and Knowledge: Leveling the Playing Field by Creating Participatory Spaces
- 1 Problematizing the Struggle for Freedom Through Contradiction
- 2 Resisting Exclusion with Oppositional Participation
- 3 The Role of Education and Knowledge in the Building of Citizen Subjectivity
- 4 Elevating Voices by Resisting Universalism
- Section One Summary: Citizen Democracy and Knowledge
- Section Two Intersectional Ideology: Legislation and Women’s Human Rights
- 5 Linking Lived Experience of Violence and Transformative Feminist Action
- 6 Subjectivation in Response to Patriarchal and Neoliberal Rule
- 7 Legislating from a Feminist Standpoint
- Section Two Summary: Intersectional Ideology
- Section Three Agriculture: Feminist Rural Organizing
- 8 Deideologizing the Material and Social Conditions of Inequity
- 9 Deideologizing Land Ownership
- Section Three Summary: Agriculture
- Appendix Timeline of Relevant Events in the Movimiento Autónomo de Mujeres
- Narrating a Psychology of Resistance
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.