- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 The Dinosaur that Did Not Die
- Chapter 2 Theorizing Authoritarian Party Survival
- Chapter 3 The PRI under Hegemony
- Chapter 4 The Transition to Democracy and the Struggles to Take Over the Party
- Chapter 5 The Challenges of (Authoritarian) Party Survival after Democratization
- Chapter 6 Voting Behavior in Mexico
- Chapter 7 Changes to Candidate Selection and Political Recruitment
- Chapter 8 Changing Federal Deputy Campaigns
- Chapter 9 Authority and Delegation in the Chamber of Deputies
- Chapter 10 Comparing the PRI Experience to Kenya and Taiwan
- List of Interview Subjects
- Democratization and Authoritarian Party Survival
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.