- Title Pages
- 1 Conduct Disorder, Drinking, and the Problem of Prevention
- 2 HISTORICAL BACKGROUND: TUBA CITY AND SHIPROCK
- 3 PATTERNS OF ALCOHOL USE
- 4 ALCOHOL DEPENDENCE: DEFINITION, PREVALENCE, AND RISK FACTORS
- 5 TYPES OF ALCOHOLICS
- 6 CONDUCT DISORDER: RISK FACTORS AND CHANGING PREVALENCE
- 7 ANTECEDENTS OF VIOLENCE IN ADULTHOOD
- 8 TREATMENT AND REMISSION
- 9 RISK AND PROTECTIVE FACTORS AFFECTING NAVAJO WOMEN'S DRINKING PATTERNS
- 10 CONCLUSIONS
- Appendix 1 METHODS
- Appendix 2 DISCRIMINANT ANALYSIS
- Appendix 3 SUPPLEMENTARY TABLES FOR CHAPTER 4
- Appendix 4 Supplementary Tables for Chapter 5
- Appendix 5 METHODS AND ANALYSES FOR CHAPTER 6
- Appendix 6 ANALYSES OF DATA IN CHAPTER 7
- Appendix 7 ANALYSES FOR CHAPTER 8
- Drinking, Conduct Disorder, and Social Change
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.