- Title Pages
- Chapter I Addictions, Spiritual Solutions, and the Insights of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Chapter II The Middle Class and Mainstream Treatment
- Chapter III Women's Treatment, Women's Spirituality
- Chapter IV Native American Treatment and Indian Spirituality
- Chapter V Measuring Results, Measuring the Soul: Science and the Spirit
- Chapter VI Our God, No God: Religious Methods and Secular Approaches
- Chapter VII Harm Reduction: Challenging Tradition on the Street with Transcendence
- Chapter VIII Treating Hard-Core Addicts: From Secular Practicality to Practical Spirituality in Therapeutic Communities
- Chapter IX The Recovery Movement: Recovering God, Recovering Self
- Chapter X Faith-Based Solutions in a Democracy
- The Soul of Recovery
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.