- Title Pages
- 1 Islamophobia and Muslim Recognition in Britain
- 2 Islam in France: The Shaping of a Religious Minority
- 3 The Turks in Germany: From Sojourners to Citizens
- 4 Islam in Switzerland: Fragmented Accommodation in a Federal Country
- 5 Integration through Islam? Muslims in Norway
- 6 From “People's Home” to “Multiculturalism”: Muslims in Sweden
- 7 Globalization in Reverse and the Challenge of Integration: Muslims in Denmark
- 8 Muslims in Italy
- 9 Islam in the Netherlands
- 10 Islam and Muslims in Europe: A Silent Revolution toward Rediscovery
- 11 Muslims in American Public Life
- 12 Representation of Islam in the Language of Law: Some Recent U.S. Cases
- 13 Interface between Community and State: U.S. Policy toward the Islamists
- 14 Multiple Identities in a Pluralistic World: Shi'ism in America
- 15 South Asian Leadership of American Muslims
- 16 Continental African Muslim Immigrants in the United States: A Historical and Sociological Perspective
- 17 Crescent Dawn in the Great White North: Muslim Participation in the Canadian Public Sphere
- 18 Mexican Muslims in the Twentieth Century: Challenging Stereotypes and Negotiating Space
- Muslims in the West
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.