- Title Pages
- Homophobic Bullying
- 1 Bullying: An Overview of Research
- 2 Students Who Are Different
- 3 Theorising Bullying
- 4 Psychosocial Correlates and Long-Term Effects
- 5 The School Experience
- 6 Practical Issues for Parents and Teachers
- 7 The Legacy of Homophobic Bullying at School
- 8 Summary and General Conclusions
- Author Index
- Subject Index
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.