- Title Pages
- Note on Translations, Transliterations, and Citations
- 1 Sacrifice and Purity
- 2 The Sacrificial Process of Ancient Israel
- 3 Rethinking the Prophetic Critique
- Introduction to Part II
- 4 Temple as Cosmos or Temple in the Cosmos
- 5 Sinful People, Impure Priests, and Inadequate Structures
- 6 The Purity of the Second Temple in Rabbinic Literature
- 7 The Last Supper, the Temple Incident, and the “Spiritualization” of Sacrifice in the New Testament
- Abbreviations of Journals and Series
- HEBREW BIBLE
- NEW TESTAMENT
- DEAD SEA SCROLLS AND RELATED LITERATURE
- OTHER ANCIENT WRITERS
- RABBINIC LITERATURE
- Purity, Sacrifice, and the Temple
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.