- Title Pages
- List of Tables and Figures
- 1 Introduction and Overview of Consumer Credit
- 2 Consumer Credit in the Postwar Era
- 3 The Demand for Consumer Credit
- 4 Behavioral Analysis and the Demand for Consumer Credit
- 5 The Supply of Consumer Credit
- 6 Credit Reporting
- 7 Consumer Credit and the Payments System
- 8 Credit for All?
- 9 Federal Regulation of Consumer Credit
- 10 Federal Regulation of Consumer Credit
- 11 State Regulation of Consumer Credit
- 12 A Complement and a Supplement to Consumer Credit
- 13 Troubled Consumers
- 14 Conclusions
- Consumer Credit and the American Economy
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.