- Title Pages
- Note on Transliteration and Primary Sources
- 1 Vedānta According to Rammohan Roy
- 2 Debendranath Tagore and the Tattvabodhinī Sabhā
- 3 New Members and a New Founder
- 4 Bourgeois Vedānta for the <i>Bhadralok</i>
- 5 Missionaries and Modern Vedantists
- 6 The Text of <i>Sabhyadiger vaktṛtā</i> and the Problem of Authorship
- 7 Who Wrote These Discourses?
- 8 The Complete English Translation of <i>Sabhyadiger vaktṛtā</i>
- Appendix 1 Note Regarding the Translation
- Appendix 2 List of Texts Cited in <i>Sabhyadiger vaktṛtā</i>
- Appendix 3 Glossary of Key Terms Used in the English Translation
- Bourgeouis Hinduism, or Faith of the Modern Vedantists
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.