- Title Pages
- Chapter I Introduction
- Chapter II A Perspective on the Reality of Privacy Issues Today
- Chapter III Privacy and Its Contemporary Context: Why Privacy Is Disappearing
- CHAPTER IV Legal Tools for Privacy Protection
- CHAPTER V Why Legal Tools Are Failing
- CHAPTER VI How Privacy Works in Real Cases: The Worst-Case Scenarios
- CHAPTER VII Strategies and Remedies to Protect Privacy
- Chapter VIII Conclusion
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- APPENDIX I Privacy in Federal Statutes
- Appendix II Privacy Protections in State Constitutions<sup>1678</sup>
- APPENDIX III Examples of Consumer Privacy Policies
- APPENDIX IV “There Should Be a Law!”: Questions and Answers from Real Life
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.