- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Putting Crime in Its Place
- 3 Crime Concentrations and Crime Patterns at Places
- 4 The Importance of Street Segments in the Production of the Crime Problem
- 5 Concentrations of Crime Opportunities
- 6 Are Processes of Social Disorganization Relevant to the Criminology of Place?
- 7 Understanding Developmental Patterns of Crime at Street Segments
- 8 Conclusions
- Appendix 1 Trajectory Analysis Model Selection and Diagnostic Statistics
- Appendix 2 Ripley's K Function
- Appendix 3 Cross-<i>K</i> Function
- Appendix 4 Data Collection
- Appendix 5 Additional Statistical Models
- Proper name index
- The Criminology of Place
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.