- Title Pages
- Editor's Note
- Introduction: The Discovery
- 1 The Significance of the Temple
- 2 Six Concepts
- 3 The Poem
- 4 The Emperor's Career Portrayed on the Prakara Wall
- 5 The Temple Mandala and the Bottom‐floor Sanctum
- 6 The Middle‐floor Sanctum
- 7 Northern Panels of the Northern Path
- 8 Northern Panels of the Northern Path
- 9 The Middle‐Floor Sanctum
- 10 The Southern Panels of the Southern Path
- 11 The Vimana Panels on the Western Side
- 12 The Panels on the Ardhamandapa or Porch
- 13 The Vimana Panels on the Northern Side
- 14 The Vimana Panels on the Eastern Side
- 15 The Vimana Panels on the Southern Side
- Appendix 1: Who are the Bhagavatas?
- Appendix 2: Vasudeva's Path in the Satvata‐samhita
- Appendix 3: Prithu, the People's Indra
- Appendix 4: Mantras in The Jayakhya‐samhita
- Appendix 5: Periya Tirumoli 2.9
- The Body of God
D. Dennis Hudson
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.