- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Universalism, Cultural Variation, and Children’s Film
- 3 Love and Desire in the Cinema
- 4 Screaming Lambs and Lusty Wolves
- 5 Undead Ghosts and Living Prey
- 6 Sadness, Melodrama, and Rituals of Loss and Death
- Introduction to Part II
- 7 Stories for Eyes, Ears, and Muscles
- 8 Character Simulation and Emotion
- 9 Art Film, the Transient Body, and the Permanent Soul
- 10 Subjective Aesthetics in Film
- 11 The Experience of Audiovisual Realism
- 12 Conclusion
Frozen PECMA Flows in Trier’s Oeuvre
- Embodied Visions
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.