- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 The Evolution of Informal Finance in China and Its Prospects
- Chapter 3 Informal Finance, Underground Finance, Illegal Finance, and Economic Movement: A National Analysis
- Chapter 4 A Comparative Analysis of Regional Informal Financial Organizations in China
- Chapter 5 Beyond Banks: The Local Logic of Informal Finance and Private Sector Development in China
- Chapter 6 New Venture Financing: An Empirical Investigation of Chinese Entrepreneurs
- Chapter 7 Is Informal Finance Faster, Cheaper, and Better than Formal Finance? A Study of Small and Medium Enterprises in Shanghai and Nanjing
- Chapter 8 Conclusion: Regulating Informal Finance in China
- Appendix A: Informal Finance, Monetary Conditions, and Economic Movements
- Appendix B: The Story of an Entrepreneur's Financing Experience in Shanxi
- Informal Finance in China: American and Chinese Perspectives
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.