- Title Pages
- Cornelia Sorabji's Life at a Glance
- Sorabji Family Tree
- Formative Years: 1866–89
- The Oxford Days: 1889–93
- The Roving Practitioner of Law: 1893–1904
- In Colonial Bureaucracy
- At the Calcutta High Court
- The Bengal League of Social Service for Women, Katherine Mayo and Cornelia
- The Political Self
- 1. Manuscript Sources
- 2. Printed Primary Sources
- (3) SECONDARY SOURCES
- (4) Themes Around Which the Biography has been Reconstructed
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
- Appendix 3 A Summary of <i>Ghare Baire</i> (Home and the World) by Rabindranath Tagore (published in 1916)
- Appendix 4
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.