- Title Pages
- Plan of Shahjahanabad in 1700
- Ghalib's Delhi
- 1 Introduction Delhi in Transition
- 2 The Secular and the Sacred
- 3 Religions on the Edge
- 4 Interpreting Islam and Modernism Nazir Ahmad
- 5 History, Identity, and Faith Zakaullah
- 6 Eclipse of an Era
- 7 Conclusion
- Appendix I Between Delhi and Dehradun<sup>⋆</sup>
- Appendix II Art II
- Appendix III Art XIII
- A Moral Reckoning
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.